In an effort to curb the stacks of books from end tables and even my kitchen table
I looked for a pretty basket -
a quiet time basket.
I gathered up all the essentials.
All those items for time alone with God.
A bible study I recently bought.
(Love when I am in a study that has me flipping back and forth all over my bible!)
A wonderful book I have been reading - a great book for new believers, and wisdom when helping those new in the faith.
Also for those who need a bit of fresh inspiration in their not so new walk of faith.
My prayer journal
A great bible study I want to do next...
My "when I am studying" bible, and my "when I am reading only" bible
In this journal, I write out paragraphs from books I am reading, and don't want to forget,
or meaningful quotes,
or lists of books I want to read,
things I want to go back to.
This, my attempt to be more organized...
Not working - but I did write it all out...
If only I would remember to go back and read it occasionally!
My gratitude journal - is actually left open on my kitchen table.
Daily counting blessings of life.
And my set of scriptures - for when I need to cling to a verse...
And a bookmark Joshua brought home from school.
The perfect quiet time spot...
What's in your quiet time stack/pile/basket?
















