Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Current Reading Streak

Ever since school got out, I have been reading up a storm!  I have been reading the BEST books also!  I am so thankful that someone told me about Lynn Austin.  Wow - I can't stop reading when I am in one of her books - they are sooo good.  I read this one first - it was amazingly good.  One that you can't stop and don't want to stop reading!



This was the second one I read - still a good book, but not as great as the first.



Then I read this one.  Oh it was sooo good.  I love this story so much.  I actually had to reread many parts of it after finishing it.  I couldn't let it go yet!




I just finished this one.  Oh, this was equal with the first one I read - soo good.  Just great stories that keep you wanting to see what happens.  All are great wholesome books.  All 3 of these take place at different times - like in the late 1800's.  I love reading from that time period.



Now, I am on to the final book in the Francine Rivers - Mark of the Lion Trilogy (I had read the first 2 some time ago).  I loved those books beyond words, and I had got them at the library.  But they never got the 3rd one in.  So, a bookstore here in town was closing, and guess what?  They had it!!! (And it was the only one they had - coincidence - I don't think so!)


                                                              
I have already begun the book, and am already hooked.  So good to be back with a character I had already gotten to know.  Comforting.  Can't wait to see what God has in store for his life!  And I have to finish before classes start again.  I fear my reading days will be nearly over then - except for more Algebra and Biology.  I am enjoying it while I can!