Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blog Poll

Okay ladies, I know by now many of you know me.
You know what I am about to say.
I apparently am the Queen of Blog-Change.

Okay, I LOVE the look of my blog right now. 
Light, bright, fresh.

However, I have been loving Wordpress blogs lately.
I love the magazine-like look of them. 
I have been told they are great,
but so far, they are difficult to me.
Perhaps it is just because it is so different. 
One of the biggest challenges to me is that you can't change the font.
Or you can if you are a Wordpress expert - which I am not, and no one I know is.
The small font does bother me a bit.

Anyway, I made one, but I am not sure about it. 
Ideally, I would choose one or the other, then delete one of them.
Ouch, that seems so scary to me!

I need all of your help.  Please go to:


and then leave a comment and let me know what you think -
back on this blog - or the other one!

Oh, I also have an important question:
On Wordpress, you can't have music - not that I can tell as of yet.
Someone told me that music on blogs totally annoys her.
Maybe it's just me that likes it.  But it's hard for me to imagine NOT having the music aspect.

What do ya'll think?  Music or no music?  Be totally honest with me!

Thanks ya'll - my sweet blogging friends!