No, not the books I want to read - and like to read. These are the ones I must read. If I want a degree anyway!
Starting Biology this semester. This is the beginning of all my biology, microbiology and anatomy classes. For some reason (a few) they scare me. When I was in highschool - I could memorize anything - to pass a test. Now that I am older - and can hold apparently less information in my brain, I don't know if I can do that anymore. I mean, every bone, muscle, organ, tissue, cells, veins, and other things I can wait to think about. I mean, can I really do this? We shall see.
I got my Biology book yesterday - and one of the 3 I need for Biology Lab. Praise God - the big Biology book was $190 - and I found a lady selling her used one for $30!!!! The lab books I got for $15!!!! So, now I may need one more for Bio Lab, and I need a $100 one for College Algebra - and I think that's it for this semester.
Look at all what I will be learning this semester. I can see that in college, evolution is not discussed as a theory - but as fact.
Sigh...
I bought a nice planner yesterday - to (try to) keep me on top of my schedule for school, women's ministry, kids events, appointments, tests, church socials and such. We shall see if that too shall work.
I must say, I have enjoyed this break from school - and have been fearful about starting up again - but just being their yesterday got me feeling invigorated! Thank God - I needed to be!




