Monday, December 7, 2009

Multitude Monday

Giving thanks for a multitude of blessings...

155  The colors of the season...
Reds, golds, oranges and brown.






156  Getting this quilt cleaned - at the cleaners.
Everytime I walk into my room, it smells sooo good!



157  After preschool lunch dates with this little one
that never wants to stop playing.






158  An unexpected Santa Parade yesterday -
Jalyn and Joshua had so much fun!



159  It's Christmas card time!!!



160  This poinsetta my hubby brought home.



161  It snowed here the other night.
Let me clarify that - I waited up until after midnight,
with the hopes of seeing snow.
I did.
Though it just lasted under 30 minutes,
there were snowflakes none the less!

162  I have finally got a jump start on my Christmas shopping!

163  For my warm home to come into from the cold.

164  For  This Blog that inspires me to no end!

165  That our New Orleans Saints are 12-0!!!!