I am out of school,
and so far I have gotten sick (a cold),
Lost a filling (a big one) - eating healthy :)
(Blueberry Morning Cereal).
The weather has been utterly miserable.
No sun, just gray skies and lots of rain.
I have forgotten to set my alarm,
woken a child up too late to catch the bus
(thankfully Daddy was still home to bring him).
I have been unorganized and unmotivated.
I have fumbled many moments of my days.
I have wasted many moments,
preferring my mind to be mush over being productive.
I have chosen the lesser over the better.
And I wonder why?
I have discovered hard things I wish weren't so.
I have struggled in prayer over several of them
and for several others.
I have faith that God can do BIG things
even when it may look otherwise.
I know I must look to Him,
and not at circumstances.
I have shopped,
and stressed over shopping,
the many to buy for.
And I have wondered if we have missed it all.
I often think if I could go back
and do it all again.
Life. Motherhood.
And fail by thinking things are too set to change now.
And He keeps reminding me of Isaiah 55
"Come, all you are thirsty, come to the waters;
and you who have no money, come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.
Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.
Give ear and come to me;
hear me that your soul may live."
and you who have no money, come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.
Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.
Give ear and come to me;
hear me that your soul may live."




