We put the tree up the earlier than we ever have -
as our tradition is always to put it up the day after Thanksgiving.
However, after 18 years of marriage,
I am a little slow,
I finally realized that there is always football on that day.
And as my hubby is huge into football,
he is usually...preoccupied.
So, I decided to pick a different day - finally.
Plus, we went tree shopping and found a beautiful tree -
tall enough for our tall ceilings.
We have had our "old" tree since Jacob was a baby.
It looks so pretty.
This picture is before it was decorated.
Just the lights on.
Here are Jalyn and Joshua hanging ornaments.
We had to move around some furniture
in order to find the perfect spot for the tree.
Clay set this little area up -
normally, just the recliner is here - without the end table and lamp.
I love it!
I think I will keep it like this after the tree is put away.
Doesn't it look like the perfect coffee/reading spot?
I decorated the end table.
Lights out - all lit up.
(My camera does not do it justice.)
Ahh....
This is my favorite time of year......




