I just finished a great book the other day.
A friend recommended this author to me -
I had never "read" her before.
I had never "read" her before.
Oh it was sooo good!
If I could choose to be one thing -
to have one gift (for career purposes)
it would be to be a writer.
But alas, though I can spell and write -
and am passionate about many things,
think deeply and analyze everything,
I lack the fervent imagination of a writer!
This is the next one I just started.
I do hope it is as good as the other one.
My friend read one by her about the kings in the bible - she loved it.
Thinking of good books made me think of my childhood favorites -
especially because these books take place in the late 1800's to early 1900's.
I loved and read all of the Little House on the Prairie books -
and my absolute favorites were the Anne of Green Gables books!
As soon as this semester is over, I plan to spend my time until next semester
reading as many good books as I can -
and getting back fully into my journaling with my bible.
I can't wait!!




