Now it is my turn.

My fall semester for college officially started on Saturday (why, I must ask?) So far, only my Psychology teacher has begun class (online). Monday morning will start English - my 2nd and last English class (also online). Tues and Thurs nights will be Algebra - in class.
As soon as I opened up my email today, and saw that I had 2 new emails from the psychology teacher, I was so nervous. It was like starting a ride on a roller coaster. You are all buckled in, you are a little excited, then the ride starts. And you think, "Okay, whether I like it or not - here we go!"
The beginning of class is always just about reading your syllabus, finding out what book you need, introducing yourself to your classmates, responding to their comments and such. I have to get my book(s) this week. The teacher already posted his lecture notes and the first quiz (all after you finish reading chapter 1).
Okay, here I go.....




