Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Changes


Whenever anything changes in my life (slightly major changes), I get bad headaches. It has been this way since I was a child.

When me and Clay moved into our first house, I was on the carpet of my new master bedroom - writhing in pain from a major migraine, while everyone around me moved in furniture.

I start school tomorrow.

And I have woken up with a major headache. Thankfully it is not writhing on the floor bad - at least not yet. And so it will be this way for me, probably for the next few days. I don't know why I let changes do this to me, but it seems no matter how I try to "relax" over a particular issue, it happens.

I am not terribly worried about college, as much as I am worried/bothered by the changes it brings. I was thinking last night that for the next few years - except for holidays, I will not NOT be in school. Like today is the last day before I am immersed in study and school. That does bother me a little.

Also - 6 hours of Algebra a week! That bothers me a lot. 3 hours twice a week. I can't imagine sitting in an Algebra class for 3 hours at one stretch. Is that all my mind will become after that? I should at least (once and for all) KNOW it after all that time! And since I have 4 maths to take - I will be studying something I do not care to spend my time studying for the next year.

Now, if it were Bible, or some type of bible study - something that I could really sink my teeth into, that would be at least INTERESTING.

Okay, let me take a few deep breaths and go make myself some coffee, so that I can swallow down some Motrin. Breath. Breath. I keep thinking that maybe it will surprise me, maybe I will love to do Algebra. But I think that may be a stretch!