Well, she is coming to New Orleans next weekend for a conference at the New Orleans Arena. For months and months I have been wanting to go and planned to go, but for some reason I kept feeling like I should wait to purchase my ticket. (Not to mention the cost is $60 and I never feel like spending that on myself.)
**********************************

Living Proof Live with Beth Moore
New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA
Friday, April 03, 2009 - Saturday, April 04, 2009
**********************************
Well, all of my friends have been talking about going and have been asking me over the past several weeks/months when I was going to get my ticket. I would just say, soon, but would always stop short of doing so.
Then Clay scheduled his back surgery two weeks before the conference, and I wasn't sure I would be able to go. I didn't know how a person would be two weeks out from that surgery, so I decided to wait and see. Then his surgery was rescheduled to a week and a half before the event, so I thought there was no way I was going. And in my mind, I thought that was why I had never bought it all those days - because I would be out of all that money.
So, while everyone has been talking about their plans to go, and who they are riding with and all that fun stuff, I just sadly stayed out of it, because I knew I couldn't go.
Now, the event is next weekend, and me and Clay were talking about it, and he told me that no matter what, I'd better go. I told him the price and he said that was fine - buy it. He assured me that he didn't want me to miss it, and seeing how he is getting stronger everyday and will be presumably even stronger in 5 more days, I decided today I would buy my ticket.
Tomorrow.
So this evening, I get a text from a woman (who I just adore), who goes to my church, that says someone gave her their ticket to the Beth Moore Conference, said she couldn't attend, and to please bless someone with it.
She wanted to know how Clay was doing and would I be able to go?
Let's just say I was screeching and jumping up and down!!!!
I ran to the den to tell Clay - "I am going to see Beth Moore - for free!"
And now I know why I never bought my ticket all these months - because God planned to bless me at just the right time.
His timing.
Never early, never late.
Did I say this already? He is so good!
(Now I am soooo excited, and can call my friends and make all those great car pooling plans!)



