Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scarves

UPDATE:

Me and ONE of my new scarves.








Okay ladies, we have discussed hair, now let us move on.

To fashion.

I will admit that I tend to be anti fashion. Meaning (for me) that I resist new changes in fashion - and finally break down and join the masses - usually just as a trend is almost over. Sadly, but it is true.

Okay - I must talk about this scarf craze. I love it when I see other women (looking all hip) wearing a cute scarf - not because it is freezing, but for an accessory. But have I ever really considered trying one? No. I think because it would look like I was trying.

But that's okay, I am over that now.

Many blogs have been discussing the how-to's of scarf wearing and scarf tying. Having never worn one before, I really need to know all of this. Also, with my cute new haircut (it is growing on me), I think a scarf would look so cute.

If ya'll haven't watched it yet, you must go to Big Mama's Blog and see her tips.

After viewing her video - I think I am ready.

Okay, now for the shopping (for me). And the choices.... Which colors should I choose? Which shirt should I wear? What shoes will got with it?

You see. I feel like giving up already. I over complicate everything!