But, to lighten things up - at least for me anyway - I thought I would discuss my hair. (Isn't that ONE of the most important things in a woman's life?)
I had let my hair grow to it's longest length in probably 2 yrs or more.
Then.....
I got it cut.
Monday evening to be exact. That is how I always am - when I want it cut, it has to be that very day - if not that very moment.
I do love the back being short, just not sure about the front. I think I prefer the front to be longer. Well, since it is so short, perhaps this haircut will last be a good long while.
Did I mention I got it cut Monday evening - and this is Weds. morning? And that my husband hasn't mentioned a word? I guess he liked it longer - all over. (And yes, he knows I got it cut.)
By the way, Joshua is doing okay, and me and Jacob are still symptom free!!!!



