Jalyn came home from school yesterday, not looking so good. She said that she felt dizzy, had a cough, and felt sleepy. She had fever all evening. This morning she came into my room, burning up. She had 103.6 temp! I don't think any of my kids have ever had a fever so high. We went to the pediatrician, and they checked her out and tested her for the flu - yep - it was positive. So, the ped. gave her Tamiflu - to speed up the flu, and get it over sooner. Also Tamiflu for Jacob and Joshua - to prevent them from getting it. The doctor and nurses said she is the 3rd person their whole office has seen test positive this flu season. I told her she is famous.
I'm so thankful there is medicine to prevent the other kids from getting it - and hope I don't get it! No magic potion for me.
Anyway, on to the happier note:
Here are some pics from New Years - sitting out on the back of Clay's truck -freezing!!!!! It was soooo windy and cold - it was barely bearable!



