Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, Monday

It's just a Monday morning. A very cold day today.

Trying to decide whether I should get off this computer and go back to bed or not!

I went to bed at midnight last night because I am reading a book I could not put down! Remember the Jillian Hart books I bought on Ebay, after I read that one, and had to have the rest of the series? Well, every one has proved to be soooo good. They are not the kind of books I usually read, but they are very sweet stories.

I got up at 5:35 to get Jake ready for school. Jalyn will be staying home one more day - to make sure she's totally well, and has her strength back fully. Compared to what I have heard about the flu, this was relatively minor. Friday and Saturday were the worst - high fever and no energy. Her cheeks and lips were so red. But really, by Sat. night, she was beginning to feel alot better. By Sunday, she had an appetite again. So, just one more day to rest up, and back to school.

Oh, I just remembered something! The cable company is coming this morning between 8-10, sooo, no going back to bed for me.

Still waiting on Joshua's results. Praying...

I know this may sound crazy to some of you - and it is the latest I have ever done this, but I FINALLY took the tree down YESTERDAY! I didn't ask anyone, or consult with anyone, I just grabbed the boxes, and started taking the ornaments off. Joshua said, "It's over?" I thought there would be tears, and I might consider hanging them back up - but no. He just said it a couple of times, as if to tell himself, it really is over. Then he began helping me with the ornaments. Now, my living room looks back to normal.

I have enjoyed this break from bible study (being in a class study) - so that I could get several books read. But.... I am so ready to be back in a study. We are going to be doing:



It looks like it will be very good. I think we start the first week in Feb. Actually, we will be having our Women's Ministry meeting tonight - so we will be deciding on a start date. If any of you ladies are in or will be starting a study soon, what will it be? This one we are doing is a 6 week one, and will be looking for another 6 week one to do before summer starts. Summer??? That seems soooo far away!

Well, since a "cable guy" will be here sometime soon, I'd better get myself in gear!