"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
With singing lips my mouth will praise you."
Psalm 63:2-5
I almost chickened out and just did verses 2-3, but I will be stong and memorize the whole thing.
We have the acrostic
R - Read It
E - Examine It
N - NEED IT!
E - Echo It
W - Weild It
to help us remember how to memorize it. The most important one for me is the NEED IT part. If I NEED IT, I will remember it.
Oh my gosh, I just posted this and then reread it, and noticed the date.
January 15th
14 years ago today, I found out I was pregnant with Jacob, after loosing our first baby due to an ectopic pregnancy and a total of 21 months of trying to conceive. It was one of the happiest and scariest days of my life! I was beyond thrilled but beyond scared, after what we had been through 10 months prior.
See - I have beheld His power and glory - and for that, I will praise Him as long as I live!



