Then Clay - the only one who had the flu shot (actually the "Flu Mist"), came down with what we think is the flu. He went to the doctor, but wasn't tested like Jalyn was - but was pretty sure it's what he had. Lots of fever, chills, bad cough, achy, sinus congestion - the full range of symptoms.
Jacob and Joshua took the Tamiflu to prevent them from getting the flu.
Well...... Joshua now has fever! His cheeks are bright red. And giving him medicine is NO WHERE NEAR as easy as it was for Jalyn and Clay!! It's a fight. So is taking his taking his temperature - and hey, it's just in the armpit! What is up with that? He cries like I am giving him a shot!
Me and Jacob are the only ones holding on.
My Mom always said, "A Mom can never be sick."
And she is so right. I hope I don't get it. When both Jalyn and Clay were sick, they basically slept and laid down for a couple of days. As a mom, I don't think it's ever convenient for us to be in bed for days - out of commission.
We really are rarely sick in this house, and now it seems like someone has been sick for weeks - and I am so ready for it all to be over!
Come on health! Goodbye flu - (Oh, hopefully)!!!



