It was soooo cold yesterday - and windy - while he was outside putting up lights. I wasn't much help - seeing as I do not tolerate the cold well. Funny, how much I love cold days, and what a wimp I am when I have to be outside in the cold.
My area of decorating includes the tree -

Under the tree

The mantle (my favorite - other than the tree!)
The entry table
A close up of my "little town".
I even do all around the door. Also the mailbox, but that's not pictured! And that's where my duties end - other than assisting Clay with his.
After doing this work, and battling the cold, he came in last night, and said, "Well, I'm done. For tonight."
Because, you know, there are lots of bushes to light, and sidewalk to line. If I were him, I would so stop, but, it does look so pretty when his vision is complete.
I'll take more pics when he is done!
****UPDATE****
Okay, I thought last night was cold - and it was, but this morning is FREEZING!! Actually BELOW freezing! I know, I know - for all of you up north, or in the snow, this is not so cold to you. But hey, I lived in Michigan for a few years - and trust me, even though it does not snow here, it is COLD!
See the frost on our roof?
Of all mornings, Jalyn's bus driver was late this morning, so while I was huddled under a throw blanket in the driveway, I wrote in the ice on my car.
"It's cold today - 12-2-08"



