Thursday, October 9, 2008

Morning Time/Quiet Time

My favorite spot in my house, at my favorite time of the day.

My kitchen - in the morning - sitting in the beautiful sun.



I just get so excited to get my coffee, and my bible study/journal and bible out and have my quiet time. So peaceful and renewing.



My "spot" at our table. Yes, my "corner" is a little messy looking - my bags with whatever books/magazines/papers/notes are all in that corner. As you can see, our little dining area is not big enough for a bookshelf or a china cabinet - but that would be nice - to stash my things out of sight.



My views from my spot.




If we have to move from this house, I will miss this room immensely. And pray for a new cozy/sunny spot.



"In the morning, O Lord, you
hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait in expectation."
Psalm 5:3