We got to have our date night after all.
It was great - Clay really liked the movie. I cried a lot less the second time around!
The kids did great, and when I went to pick them up, Joshua was sleeping and had been for about 2 hours. Did they luck out or what? He doesn't want to go to sleep here at home until past 10pm, and he fell asleep there at 7pm!!?? He did it so that he could keep ME up until midnight that night (once we got home)!
Anyway, I'm so happy we finally got to see it together, and that we both had a nice time.

Okay, we are going to try this again.
Tonight is our date night - since we missed last week.
We are going to see Fireproof!!!
And this time, with my hubby!!! Yeah!
The kids are all sleeping, and I pray when they wake up, nothing strange happens. No fever, no rash, no throwing up, no bleeding, no nothing. A nice, healthy day - just like every other day since our last Would-Be-Date-Night.
Oh, and that goes for my best friends two kids as well.
Please Lord!!!



