Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Benjamin

I went back up to the hospital to visit Rachel and the baby.

Yes, he finally has a name!

Rachel is doing well, sore and emotional, but doing fine. She can't wait to get home to her other kiddos. I tell her (and she knows), she will probably wish she had enjoyed the relaxation while can. But, as we know, a hospital isn't homey or very relaxing.







Oh, and I didn't get any sleep until last night. I was beyond exhausted, and still am. I feel like I haven't "caught up". As a matter a fact, I turned off my alarm this morning and went back to sleep. I get Jacob up at 6 am, and I woke up to Clay calling my cell phone at 6:13 - to see if I got up. I ran out of bed - to wake him up and get ready. I feel like I could have slept at LEAST another 5 hours!

But in the words of a good friend: "It's all good."