No, nothing so big as those events this week. Just things like visiting my mom and cousin from MI, a follow up doctors apt. - to find out the results of those tests (I'm praying and thinking positive), a meeting with one of Jacob's teachers (oh joy), bible study (yeah joy), and a meeting tomorrow night at a local coffee shop to plan our church's Mother/Daughter Tea (me and Jalyn are so excited!).
One thing exciting this week is our BIG change in weather! It was 80 degrees yesterday - beautiful and sunny, not too hot though.
Today's high is going to be 63 degrees! Our "Arctic Front" blowing through. It's supposed to be very windy and cool. I know - for any of you northern folks, 63 is probably warm to you, but not to us. It's going to get down to the 30's at night! How awesome! I'm already dreaming of long-sleeved shirts, hot tea and hot cocoa - oh, and the fireplace! Okay, it's too soon for the fireplace, but as long as I'm dreaming.... I'll dream ahead a little.
Oh, I LOVE this time of year!



