Friday, September 19, 2008

Outdoor Bible Study

We finally got the little patio set I have been wanting!!

We don't have a big patio, so I picked out what was called a "Bistro Set". I think that is supposed to be like a set at a french cafe. Or at least that is what I will try to envision!!

We got it last weekend, and I was so happy to put it out there and clean up the patio. I still want to put some flowers around and make it pretty to sit out there. Because of our BIG dog - our backyard is not the place you go for peace and serenity. The sights and smells are not always the most pleasing to the senses.

This past week, the first few mornings I sat out there, we had a cool front come it. It was beautiful and it felt so good, one morning I actually had to wrap a blanket around my legs. It was like that for about 3 days. Now the heat and humidity is creeping back, however, that touch of cool gave me such an excitement for what is around the corner. I can't wait till the temperature drops below 80 (as a daytime high).





I'm all set up - bible study, bible and a good journal - oh and coffee. Peace on earth!



Now, do you see who is slinking around? Trying to see what I am doing on his "den" floor? Or maybe trying to see if I have food.



It's hard to ignore this face. But I do wish he would just be a good dog and lay down - way over in the grass - just while I'm outside at least.