I am officially addicted.
It is so much fun and they are so pretty (if I may say so myself!)
Unfortunately, these pictures do not show much detail (cell phones - can't they do ANYTHING?? Ha!!)
Here are the 4 I did yesterday. I went and bought the stretchy string. It wasn't hard to string and so much easier to end/tie. (no clasp)

Here are all the ones I made in the past 2 days:


HHMMMM.... Which one will I wear today????
I don't know what's up with me. I think it's because I just finished reading several books back to back, and now that I'm not reading one, I don't know what to do with myself.
I got the idea the other night of looking online to see just how hard or easy it would be to make bracelets.
It didn't look THAT hard.
First, I saw a website on how to make friendship bracelets. So, I decided that couldn't be too hard, and I would quickly learn so that I could teach Jalyn. I thought she would like to learn to do that.
Well, I made 3 friendship bracelets. The first one is laughable, but still a little wearable. The second is okay. The 3rd one impressed me.
Jalyn couldn't get the hang of it yet. It's complicated as far as remembering which string you are working with, and not getting them crossed or mixed up. Anyway, she decided what she would like to do is just braid 3 strings together. Now she's made several for her friends.
Here's Jalyn modeling them.

Okay, friendship bracelet making mastered, time to move on.
Move on to Hobby Lobby.
Being completely overwhelmed by all the choices of beads and wire and clasps and AAHHHH!!!!
Joshua tried to help. He threw lots of packs of beads and necklaces in my buggy. I had to put them all back of course, but he tried. And it kept him busy while I tried to think clearly while looking at a hundreds of choices.
I got a wire that isn't easy to work with. Memory wire? I didn't know what I was supposed to be looking for. I got about 4 things of wire. I opened one and will be taking the other 3 back today. I think I will try my hand at the clear stretchy stuff - no wire. Though, the wire sure was easy to string, and I don't know what to expect of that stretchy string.
Anyway, TA-DAAAA!!!!
I must say, my first 2 attempts at "Real Bracelet Making" came out better than expected. They are very pretty and best of all, I would actually wear them (and did - yesterday evening).



Thanks to Hobby Lobby for having all their beads 1/2 off this week. I can see that I will be back often (at least for the rest of this week).



