Me, Clay and Joshua

In front of the racetrack - Kris, Clay, Jalyn and Joshua

Jalyn in front of a race car with Clay

Dreaming of driving? No, I think he was watching the Harley guy test driving the motorcycles - he would much rather drive that!

Jalyn and Joshua walking in front of the Taladega sign

These were of our visit to the Galleria Mall near Birmingham
We went on a big carousel in the middle of the food court
Even Jalyn went on

Joshua taking a ride

How fun!!!

Here's that glass elevator that Joshua made us to on - several times. If you look closely, you can see him in there with his Daddy.

And here is one of the MANY escalators in that mall that we had to go up and down and up and down. Luckily, his Daddy took most of those trips with him, and I just took pictures. (He's at the "I want Daddy next to me at all times" stage.)




