Oh how I love rainy days. Lately, we haven't had many. It will be stormy looking all around us, but never ON us. Right now, it is ON us!
You know the kind of day where you don't have anywhere to be, and it starts getting so dark inside your house. Then comes the thunder and rain. A good old thunderstorm. It makes me feel so cozy just to be home.
Now, if I could have curled up with a good book, that would have been the icing on the cake.
During the good hard rain, I was instead preparing for dinner, while Joshua kept pressing the water button on the refrigerator, filling cups of water up and flooding a portion of the floor. As long as he didn't slip and fall in it, resulting in another traumatic injury, I was fine with it.
It's still happily dreary outside, but sadly I think the rain has moved on.



