Thursday, July 17, 2008

Coffee, Coffee, and yes, more Coffee



All of my life, I have heard people say how much they NEED their coffee. How they can't function if they don't have it. How it's the first thing they have to have in the morning.

Well, first thing every morning now - I can't wait to get my coffee going! I'm becoming "one of those people". Now, I wouldn't go so far as to say I can't function without it - I am only drinking decaf. I just wake up and can't wait to smell it and have a cup.

Maybe because I ordered that slightly pricey "Gevalia" coffee. I got my last shipment in - 4 boxes, then I canceled! I'm already almost finished the first box. Whatever will I do when it's gone? I don't think store bought coffee is this good.


Oh, I'm back. I had to really go fix my cup now. Yummm!!

I have been skipping breakfast these days - MY FAVORITE MEAL OF THE DAY. I love it, but come on - what do I love? Bacon, pancakes, sausages, waffles, eggs, muffins..... Do you see something they all have a bit in common?

FAT?

So, I am JUST drinking coffee these days. I know, I know, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day". And I will continue to tell my children this, but hey, I'm getting calories and fat from the "Half and Half" - that's all I need!