I made it through the PJ's night, very well, all thanks to God - and for all my friends who thought of me, encouraged me and prayed for me.
I was nervous, but as I looked around at all the ladies, most of whom I know well and care for so much, I felt overall at peace. I read through my notes, as everyone also took turns reading passages in their bibles from my notes. My topic was "El Roi", the God Who Sees, so I challenged everyone to remember times when you absolutely know that God saw you and did something for you that no one else could have - to remember them also in times when you can't see Him and you feel unseen by Him. It helps to remember those times that He was so personal to you, it just melted your heart - to know He thought about you and did something just for you. I shared a few personal stories where I so knew that He saw my need, and did something for me out of love. He does all things out of love, but there are times He does things that reminds you of His tender love for us.
Anyway, I don't know if I was comfortable because the subject was near and dear to me, or what. I chose to do that name of God, but what would I have done if I was given, "The Lord is my Banner", or one like that. I really don't even know what that means. I guess that's why it would be good for me to research it and talk about it? I'm not volunteering yet!
A sweet lady who was there even sent me a sweet email thanking me and telling me that others were blessed by what I said. That's another thing God has done for me, giving me encouragement through others, because He knows I need just a little.
I sure did go to bed with a near migraine last night (that is what stress always does to me), so I think I'll just sit back and blend in with the wallpaper for the next few weeks!
Unless God tells me otherwise.



