Saturday, May 24, 2008

What to Do?

I am trying to think of something to do with these kids for the summer. It's a little hard when you have a preteen going on 16 -




a nine year old who is open to most things






and an almost 3 year old that demands his own way everywhere and all the time!





I'm trying to decide on joining a club - a health club that is (not exactly for the health benefits - though those would be nice) - but for the daily access to 4 different pools. Do we join a neighborhood pool somewhere? Do we get season passes to a water park that is 30 min. away (driving at 70mph) with gas prices hovering near $4.00 a gallon? Or do we buy a big "poppable" pool for the back yard and fight the mosquitoes and sand flies and worse yet - this 110 lb. beast/threat?



(to the pool, not to us)

I can't decide...... What to do that we would all enjoy doing??? And since almost each one costs a significant amount of money - we would have to enjoy it MANY times!