Friday, April 11, 2008

Okay - I Like American Idol!!


I'll admit it, I have really been into American Idol for the past 3 years. Me and Jalyn are the ones in our house who can't miss it - her more than me though! And usually whoever my favorite is, they at least make it to the top 3. Jalyn's favorite was Ramiele (SP?), who already left. Now it was my turn - or Michael Johns' turn - sadly enough. I kept thinking that Ryan Seacrest was joking. You know how they drag it out, tortuously, for the contestants and audience's sake. But no, it was true and Michael looked more shocked than anyone. I felt so bad. Anyway - I don't know who I want to win it now. I think it will be Brooke, the sweet blonde. Though I don't really think she will win. But what do I know?

Oh, and I just couldn't believe that their closing song last week, for "Idol Gives Back", was a Christian song called, "Shout to the Lord". Awesome! You can watch it on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXEraRnE4o