Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Making stides!





To think I actually worried about this little one! He barely said a word in January. And the words he did say were either backwards, or just the first or last syllable of the word.
And now - everyday he says new things, at a rate that astounds us all.
Yesterday, while he was making me jump on the trampoline with him, I coughed and he said, "Bless you!, My goo-ness". That cracked me up! He's never said that before. Last night he was watching a cartoon, and they were showing the beach. He points at the TV and says, "Sand castle". I'm like, "What?", how does he know sand castle?
If you would have known this child a couple of months ago, you would know why I am astounded daily. I was about to teach him sign language!
This reminds me of something about God. When we think something is far off, or it will never happen, or nearly impossible, anything is possible with God. And it usually won't happen when we think it will, or how we planned. One day things may look dismall, and the next day - "Oh My Goo-ness", He may decide to do a new thing in your life!