
No, I do not look forward to the melting, suffocating Louisiana heat!! BUT, I am in the planting mood. I want to buy flowers, and dress up the yard. Oh, and I want to try my "Brown Thumb" at growing some vegetables. Nice tomato plants sound good.
Oh, and I am so in the "no more school", or better yet, the "no more homework" mood. I already went through school, and I must admit, I didn't really like it then. Now I feel like I am going through it again, times 3. Honestly, it's only Jacob I am "going through it with" right now. Jalyn complains a little, but does her homework without much trouble at all. Jacob on the other hand, usually has to have me at his side assisting - especially in math. The poor boy is like me with math. Only now that I'm all grown up, and have went through it already, I know is so much better than I did when I was his age. Just wait, give it a year or two, and I won't remember anything he's doing. Algebra - forget it! I stressed through Algebra 1 and 2, and I thought I'd never look back! Ha - I wasn't thinking of having kids that I'd have to stress over in the future, trying to help them learn it. And Joshua - he'll be there soon enough. Either I will really be a pro then, or I'll pretend I know absolutely nothing, and pray he figures it out by himself!
Anyway, I'm so ready for school to be out. And long lazy days with the kids, going to the park, the beach, maybe getting a pool for the backyard, and the like. But oh I wish we could keep the low 80's along with the summer months.
Until then, I'll be outside, getting my hands dirty - trying to become a "green thumb"!



