Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our First Trip to Disneyworld



We will be leaving in a few days for our first trip ever to Disneyworld. I think of myself as a happy person, but there's always this part of me that looks on the downside (try as I might to get rid of it!). From this side of the trip - though I think it will be great, the thoughts that come to mind are:
1) a very long drive with 3 kids
2) spending all my energy trying to entertain a 2 year old in the back seat
3) money
4) standing in very long lines in the heat
5) oh, packing for me and three kids
Those are just a few thoughts rambling through my head. I'm sure when I come back I will be able to post that it was the most amazing vacation for all of us!
Mickey Mouse - here we come!