Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

It is Easter, Resurrection Day, and I fear that meaning is lost on our family this year. What with the trip, leaving today, the endless packing, and Jalyn's birthday tomorrow, I fear the significance is getting lost in the midst of all that is going on right now. I have a terrible headache today, as I do on all "important days", with much going on and much to do.
I know He lives and is active in my life - daily. He shows me in all sorts of ways, that just amaze me. Right now in my life, He is showing me a painful lesson. He's showing me to look to Him for love, and that His love is really all I need. What feels painful is actually helping me, if I continue to look to Him and let Him do this work in me.
Happy Easter everyone! Have a blessed day!