
God is just sooo good!
Here I was yesterday, feeling blue for some reason. Missing my friends and feeling lonely. It was a such a gloomy day, which didn't help the "blue" feeling I was having. You ever have those days that you just don't want to be home, but don't want to be our spending money either? Me and Joshie ending up having lunch out together, which though I love the company, and having to chase him around while trying to chew up the last of my food, somehow made me feel even worse. Luckily those feelings are few and far between for me these day, but I just felt sad.
When I got home, I had gotten a sweet email from one of those dear friends who is far away.
Then in the evening, I got a call from a dear friend who I don't get to spend much time with anymore. We went to have coffee. How sweet, just to sit in a coffee shop with a friend you just adore, catching up on life: what's going on with our kids, with our hubbies, in our day to day lives, what are we excited about that God is teaching us lately, and everything else we could talk about at break-neck speed, both knowing we had to get home to our families. (Not to mention the PJ's employees began vaccuuming around our feet)
Anyway, it showed me that God knew exactly how I was feeling yesterday and He cared so much, that He blessed me with just what I needed. He lifted my "blue" feeling, and made me feel so wonderful that He saw my need and cared to meet it in abundance.
Thank you so much God!!!



