
Well, it's been since January that Joshua has been sick of any kind. Well, here we go again. He started with a mild cough last week, then Sunday night it sounded a little worse, but not bad enough to take him to the doctor. Then yesterday the runny nose started. Still, he didn't seem too bothered by it, not in any obvious discomfort. Then last night he started getting stuffy, and oh he looked so miserable. He would look at be with watery eyes and say, "Oh, bo-bo nose." Oh poor baby, I know what it's like not to be able to breath out of your nose, and oh how I wish I could make him all better. Then, 3 something AM, he wakes me up, crying, miserably. He's got fever. I got him back to sleep, somehow, and didn't give him any medicine yet. Now it is 6:54 am, and I'm just waiting for him to wake up. I'm sure we will be going to the doctor this morning. Fun. I dread going to the pediatrician's office. Now, I love our pediatrician, but I always worry we will pick up something worse just by entering the place.
I do hope I can report soon that he is feeling better. Of course Jalyn's birthday is this weekend, and our vacation is the next. Of course!! When I have so much to do, I should have known someone would be sick.
I pray it runs its course soon - and that I don't get it as well.



