Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our 17th Anniversary

What do you do on your anniversary? I am trying hard to think of something, but come up with the same old ideas. Dinner and movie. There has to be something more special. I haven't been in a movie theater to see a movie since before Joshua was born, so, after more than 2 1/2 years, a movie might be special. I am not creative in this field, coming up with things to do. My Mom is coming over to babysit for us, our annual date night. Maybe that is it, the pressure is on, to make this one evening great, and I have no ideas. Oh, and whatever we do has to be done in 2-3 hours. Joshua hasn't had a sitter except for 2-3 times a year, so...... We'll see. I don't want to stress my Mom out. Whatever we do, I'm sure it will be nice.