Monday, May 14, 2012

a mouthful of changes

Perhaps I have reasons to be up since 3:30 am... Stress on my mind over this day. My 13 year old gets braces this morning. Not sure if her having braces (and knowing all I went through with them) stresses me, or the money they cost... Then, as if that isn't enough for the day, this evening, my littlest one is having a "frenulumectomy". Yes, sounds horrible doesn't it? As babies, we are born with a thick muscle connecting our lip to our gums, and as we reach around age 3 or 4, the muscle thins out and rises. Joshua's never did. So, though his lip and little gapped teeth are still adorable at 6, at 16 it most likely won't be... Poor baby hasn't a clue either. They will cut it and still not sure if they will have to stitch it. This truly is an appointment I would rather Clay handle. My mothers heart is too weak ;-)