I had finals this past week.
Oh I just loved writing that :)
I studied so hard... there is just so much for each of these classes.
(Chemistry and Physics)
More math and formulas than I thought possible.
Not to mention word problems and the periodic table.
So, for the summer - no more studying while I wash dishes, brush teeth, put on makeup, or while sitting in the carpool line. And all the other times.
For now, my book back lies there - so happy I don't have to open it again!
For a good while anyway.
I was ever so happy this morning, to read whatever I wanted....
Bliss I tell you!
I have been following a reading plan -
maybe now I will get to catch up - and have time to journal as well.
And afterward, I laced up, grabbed the ipod, and went for a morning run.
I am grateful for all I have learned in college, but will so happy when I am done in a year.
This summer will be my first semester off since I started, 2 years ago.
I am going to cherish it :)




