I am never one for change.
I tend to prefer to stick with what I know, what's comfortable.
And though I am afraid of some of the changes on the horizon,
this time, I'm also excited.
Some sweet changes blowing in -
My azaleas are budding.
And soon they will be covered with soft pink flowers -
and I will fill vases -
bringing the beauty inside.
Bradford Pears are in cottony bloom.
They catch my eye everywhere I go.
Me pointing them out has Joshua counting them,
everywhere we go.
I just love trees with red berries.
Naturally decorative, all on their own.
Soon, all the trees will be covered in leaves.
Love this sight of the moss blowing on such a windy day as yesterday.
And then their are changes that terrify and excite at the same time.
I went for my nursing school orientation this week.
Here we find out all the shots we must get, blood work drawn, physicals done, papers to be filled out.
Security checks done, fees to be paid, things to get in order - and soon.
I have never had to drive into the city before - other than sight seeing/family outings kind of things.
I feel so grown up, having to drive into the city to get to this big old building -
where I will attend nursing school.
More gas to be pumped, traffic to contend with, bridges to cross and miles from home.
Seems scary.
Sort of like this painting, that greets you when you enter the building.
Just a bit intimidating....
Don't know why the date stops at 1992, because further down, the dates were all up-to-date.
I have been told all of the horror stories of nursing school, and yet I am sure there are many more...
but I must remember that God has clearly called me to this.
He has been with me all this way - through all these classes,
He will not abandon me along the way.
And He is where my confidence must come from.
Trusting Him is the only confidence I have.










