I have to mention....
Me and my hubby celebrated 20 yrs of marriage
this month :)
20 yrs of loving, growing, changing, maturing, and truly grafting into one flesh.
After 20 yrs, where do I begin and end? And he?
Families have become each others',
memories the same.
Shared losses, shared grief.
Three children born -
human beings from our very bodies....!
20 yrs have flown by,
and in other ways it seems we have been together our entire lives.
Perhaps because I have been his and he mine
longer than we were without each other.
Roses were delivered...
And something I have been wanting was given....
And he was given a new wedding band - for the next 20 yrs
and beyond...
20 yrs ago, I had such hopes for our future.
And God has given so much more than I could ever have imagined.
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,
and they will become one flesh"
Gen. 2:24




