Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Birthday Gift

Okay, so everyone who knows me knows I always have to have a book with me.  You never know when you might be just sitting somewhere...

Like when you are sitting in a McDonalds while your little one wants to play.


While you are just cozy on the couch.


While taking a bubble bath (but I had really better not drop this!)


Before bed reading.


When doing bible study.


When I can't have my everyday bible handy.


Ta-da!!  My hubby got me the perfect gift - 
The Sony Reader - I love it!!


It's even cute! 


The first thing I bought for it was this women's bible.


Now, I have several books on it, and I only bought 3. 
 There are lots of free books available online - yay me!


I absolutely love that I can have several books with me - all in one!  All bookmarked where I last left off. 
Great job honey,  if I would have chosen for myself, this would be it!