Turn it on
Get comfy
Flip through
Flip back
Tune in
Tune out
Wake it up
Click it on
Browse favorites
Read it
Play it
Create it
Zone in
Zone out
Pick it up
Check the number
Dial it
Ignore it
Text it
Message it
Clean boxes
Talk occasionally
Focus
Forget the rest
Pick it up
Put them in
Turn it up
Tune them out
"What did you say?"
Hear Him?
Above it all?
Yes
It is hard
Get in
Buckle up
Speed up
Slow down
Turn it up
Get in
Buy it
Get out
Hurry home
Feel that?
I know
Me too
Too well
Dissatisfaction
Reproof
Correction
Whispering
Coaxing
Loving
Calling
Longing
See it
It's open
From last time
When was that?
Too long
Turn it off
Close it up
Put it away
Power it down
Unplug it
Why so hard?
Why the pull?
Why above Him?
This I ask
Myself
Run
Cling
Cry
Hold
Read
Treasure
Learn
Repent
Change
Become
Mold
Shift
Grow
Love
Him.
Oh to Him.
Only Him.
Oh that I would go
And
Dwell
Stay
Soak up
Feel
Fill up
Enjoy
Be truly Satisfied.




