My, do we have a multitude of blessings.
How I thank God for them all.
I continue this year - to count.
166. Our first time making a gingerbread house.
167. Their creativity and struggle as they tried to get the candies to stick on. Also, for the the work it took to get the roof to stop sliding down.
(giggles :) )
168. The finished product. A new family tradition born.
169. Zipper PJ's after a bath.
172. Getting cozy on the couch.
174. Much loved leg rubs. :)
175. Favorite reading materials for getting inspired for the season. (for recipes and decorations)
176. Scriptures sprinkled in my reading.
177. Yes, a child was born.
178. Daddy/little one hugs.
179. Love abounds.
180. Little one says to me, "Mama, you know home is where the heart is?" I say, "Yes, I do."
He says, "Do you know what that means? It means wuv is here."
"Yes, wuv is here." I smile.
"Yes, wuv is here." I smile.
181. Hubbies' annual decorations.
182. A cheerful, bright doorway.
183. Oh, how I love this time of year.
184. Though we can't get snow, waking up to frost is always nice.
185. Frosty rooftops.
186. Patterns of ice on my windshield.
187. Enjoying this week - where we are all home.
188. Savoring the moments.
189. Holding onto Christmas.





