I continue to plod along in my 2nd semester of college.
Week to week, day to day, trying to juggle school work,
reading assignments, lots of time on the computer, writing papers,
practicing algebra problems and the like,
with cleaning house and being a wife and raising children.
Last night in our Algebra class,
the teacher announced that we will have NO more quizzes.
One more BIG test - next Thursday
Then study for the final exam.
Then I realized how really almost over this semester is.
That's good.
Except that I have this huge research paper due
at the end of this month, for English..
And I have done research, but haven't even begun to pull it all together yet.
Yikes!!!!
So, I will be working on that this nice cold morning -
when I would rather be doing almost anything else.....
English was always my favorite class. I love to write!
But this particular English class has been .....
Not a picnic at all. Nothing like I thought an English class would be.
And I am SO happy that after this semester, I am DONE with English!!!!
(Oh, and the biggest surprise to me, the class I feared most -
the one I thought I hated - Algebra - is the one I have enjoyed the most.)
I know, I can't believe it either.
(Oh, and the biggest surprise to me, the class I feared most -
the one I thought I hated - Algebra - is the one I have enjoyed the most.)
I know, I can't believe it either.
Okay, my eggs and bacon are almost done.
Now I need to slip a tea bag into some hot water -
and enjoy the last few minutes of quiet, before I wake kids.....




