We went to visit my parents this weekend -
an hour away
into the country.
Oh how I love it.
141 Coffee - under trees and amid leaves :)
142 Wandering through Paw-Paw's trails
143 That even this one enjoyed himself
144 Generations
(My Mom and Jalyn)
145 Joshie's excitement at going "into" the woods!
146 Jalyn and Kaiser -
running like long and hard
147 That they can run as far as they want
148 Little boy whisperings of play
149 This stance
150 Joshua and Paw-Paw got to ride together
151 Kaiser - having so much fun!
152 Autumn leaves - my favorite!
Joshie's too!
153 Oooohhh Wildflowers....
Picked by me, my dad and my hubby
154 Gifts of bounty
From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honor, and they will not be disdained.
Jeremiah 30:19





