We have our little puppy now.
Let me first tell you the story of how we got him.
First, we went to the pound and found a puppy. We didn't have our hearts set on it, it wasn't love at first sight or anything. Well, we paid the deposit, and was told to come back in 3 days to get it, after she was spayed. We picked out a name, bought all the supplies, and was all ready.
Thursday morning comes along. Bible study. We all passed around a prayer sheet/list. I put on there for everyone to pray for the puppy situation. That whatever dog we got would be a blessing to our family and for the dog.
About 2 hours later, I get a phone call from the pound. The lady tells me the puppy we picked out has scabies. Along with all of her litter mates. Highly contagious to humans. She tells me it will be at least two weeks before we could get her.
I told her we would have to think about it.
Well, last night, me and Jalyn did lots of research on the computer. We looked at several dog breeds. One dog that kept coming up - one that I had never though of before was a Miniature Schnauzer. I have never even known anyone with one.
I called a lady here in town who was selling some Mini Schnauzer puppies. I got her answering machine and left a message. Meanwhile, a friend of mine was going to pick up a new puppy in Mississippi, to a town about an hour away. The lady had several puppies for sale, and I was going to look at one of hers.
RIGHT before I was about to leave this morning, the lady I called last night, calls me. She lives about 3 miles from my house. She has 4 adult Miniature Schnauzers. And 2 puppies left to sell.
Me and Jalyn went right over. We fell in love.
Wouldn't you?
Meet Kaiser.
He has the sweetest disposition. Between Jalyn and Joshua, his feet have barely touched the ground!
Let's pray that tonight goes smoothly. I don't know whether to crate him, or cuddle him. I don't want him to be crying, missing his Mama, Daddy, and little brother.
I'll let ya'll know how he does!



