Monday, October 26, 2009

Multitude Mondays


93. A perfect score on my Algebra Test!!!!!







94. Sweet first morning glimpse.




95. Curled up with his pug -
in our bed.




96. First dentist visit for Joshua-
NO CAVITIES!!!!
(I won't even go into what we went through with the older two)




97. Hot Tea
The cooler weather has rekindled my love for it




98. Freshly washed/bleached sheets -
I love the fresh smell when I walk into my room




And when I curl up under them



99. More candles lit - so cozy

100. Seeing puppy and big dog running around the backyard together

101. Relief after days of headaches

102. Nice conversation with Jacob last night

103. Knowing I am never alone

104. Having God's Word to lead me in whatever I go through -

105. Hearing Him speak to me every time I take the time to listen





holy experience