We just finished our Week 5 bible study here - our Esther study.
It has been so good.
The ladies have all left,
coffee cups in dishwasher,
house - still all clean.
Made some lunch for Joshua and me - homemade pizza bagels.
Yummy!
Puppy is munching his food,
me - now munching on lemon cookies.
Another yummy thing -
one I don't need though!
Now I need to dive into study for a big Algebra test tonight.
If ya'll wouldn't mind - pray for me.
I get nervous when I sit down to take the quizzes -
and this is not a quiz.
(As my teacher keeps pointing out - it is a TEST).
30 problems.
(As my teacher keeps pointing out - it is a TEST).
30 problems.
There are just so many equations,
I freeze and forget what I am to do with each one.
I mean, really - when will I ever need to do this in my life:?
1/10x - y/10x(squared)
divided by
1/10 - y/10x
It's so complicated, my computer won't even allow me to write it how it is written here in my book!
And that is a fairly easy one.
I have to do a big paper in English by Saturday.
I keep putting it off, mostly because I just want to get past this test tonight.
And partly because the way the teacher wants it written is so complicated.
(A common theme in my classes right now!)
I will have to let ya'll know how I did - later.
Bye!!
1/10 - y/10x
It's so complicated, my computer won't even allow me to write it how it is written here in my book!
And that is a fairly easy one.
I have to do a big paper in English by Saturday.
I keep putting it off, mostly because I just want to get past this test tonight.
And partly because the way the teacher wants it written is so complicated.
(A common theme in my classes right now!)
I will have to let ya'll know how I did - later.
Bye!!



