Monday, October 12, 2009

Multitude Mondays 84-92

* 84 The dark coziness of a dark rainy day

* 85 Pink streaking the sky before sunset

* 86 Standing outside with the pup at night -
   hair still wet from a shower.
   Feeling the cool wind blow my damp hair -
   feeling like the breeze is going through me
   renewing, inside and out

* 87 Looking up at the starry sky -
   feeling so small in the universe.
   Thanking God that He is real.
   Thinking how lost I used to feel -
   before I believed Him.

* 88 In our Esther study -
   discovering the similarities in Esther 4 and Joel 2:12-17. 
   (Love finding those jems!)

* 89 Groceries overflowing on the kitchen floor -
   and putting them all in their place.

* 90 Cooking a good meal for my family

* 91 Seeing all of Joshua's artwork and writings
   - struggled to write "4's" and colorings.

* 92 Marking things off my "to-do-list" -
   which I now need to do!!!

Blessings
  


holy experience